EvanRogersLaw.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognize the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our website. If you leave our website via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over the policy or terms of other websites. It is your responsibility to check their policy before continuing to access them
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Information provided at the time of registering as a user on our website subscribing to our services or requesting further assistance
- Information you provide when reporting an issue with our website
- When you contact us, a record of that correspondence
- Completed surveys that we use for research purposes; although you do not have to respond to them.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We also collect data for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual or collect personal information to our third party advertisers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information kept about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their profile and going to the “Account Info” page.
CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We will not share your data or identity with anybody.
Evan Rogers Law, P.C. 4419 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10470 Evan@EvanRogersLaw.com